Get your weekly Opera Fix!
- The Golden Dragon
- Hackney Empire
- Has been Cancelled due to poor casting decisions
- Be Part of Opera Week
- Friday, October 27 – Sunday, November 5
- Submit your activitieson the National Opera Week site so that they’re included in the nationwide public calendar of events.
- You can also take part by lending your voice to Opera Advocacy Day on Wednesday, November 1 (see below for details).
- Opera Grants for Female Composers: Discovery Grants
- Intent to Apply Due November 16
- Supported by the Virginia B. Toulmin Foundation
- Applications are now open for Discovery Grants, part of the Opera Grants for Female Composers program supported by the Virginia B. Toulmin Foundation.
- Visit operaamerica.org/Grants for guidelines and to apply.
- Surrey Opera presents the World Premiere production of ‘The Life to Come”,
- E.M Forster story
- music by Louis Mander
- libretto by Stephen Fry.
- 29 Oct Roedean Theatre
- Center for Contemporary Opera
- October 19 & 21 • 7:30PM
- The Kaye Playhouse at Hunter College,
- Gordon Getty
- Usher House
- Edgar Allan Poe
- The Canterville Ghost
- Oscar Wilde
- The Nubian Word for Flowers: A Phantom Opera
Credits: Peter Szep