Get Your Opera Fix for December 11, 2017
National Chorale Messiah Sing-In, Jonathan Blalock joins Opera Saratoga staff, Opera America’s opera Conference 2018 registration open, NY Times names Best Classical Performances includes We Shall not Be Moved and R.B. Schlather’s staging of Mother of us all at Hudson Hall.
- National Chorale’s Handel’s Messiah Sing-In
- Friday, December 15, 2017
- audience-chorus of almost 3,000 voices under the batons of 17 eminent conductors.
- Jonathan Blalock will join Opera Saratoga asDevelopment and Patron Services Manager
- Child Alice
- David Del Tredici
- Boston Modern Opera Project
- World Premier Complete Recording
- Opera Conference 2018 Registration Now Open
- Opera America
- June 20-23
- St. Louis
- rates are the lowest of the year
- NYTimes The Best Classical Music Performances of 2017
- ‘WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED’ Opera Philadelphia’s
- ‘THE MOTHER OF US ALL’ staging by R.B. Schlather Hudson Hall in Hudson, N.Y.
Credits: Peter Szep reporter/producer/editor